- Date: Saturday, July 30th, 2022
- Time: 9am
- Location: We will meet at 9am at the tennis courts of the Acadiana Nature Park
- Long sleeves to protect from sun and bugs
- Comfy shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- A hat to protect your lil eyes from the sun
- Bug spray
- Good vibes underwear
- Your love for the outdoors
- Your best dad jokes
- One trash bag (optional)
- Gloves to pick up trash (optional)
Parish Proud and Riverside Church will be providing trash bags, pickup tools, and water, but it’s always best to over-prepare!
Follow-Up Guided Hike
Once we’ve cleaned up the recreational area, we’ll begin a guided hike lead by Kyle Patton, the Museum Curator of the Acadiana Nature Station. He’ll show us some cool hidden treasures in the woods, and teach us a bit about our local wilderness.